Dealing with just one principal from Bethesda Home & Design makes all the difference for the process of turning your dreams into your home.
Here’s how it works.
- We’ll meet together to discover your ideas and dreams.
- After a thorough inspection of existing conditions, we agree on a renovation based on constructibility, budget and time.
- Then we prepare the permit and contract drawings.
- Once you review and approve the drawings, Bethesda Home designs will submit the drawings for permit and provide final pricing for the work to be performed.
- Once we agree to the scope of work and the budget we get the permits and get right to work.We’ll meet together to discover your ideas and dreams.
Unlike many of our competitors, your principal of Bethesda Home Design will stay involved with your project throughout the entire construction process. Our lead carpenter will be on site every day to coordinate the work, maintain quality assurance and keep the project on schedule. Once the project is complete, we’ll walk the entire project with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.